Animal Crossing: UK & Everywhere is a little group of Animal Crossing enthusiasts who love to play Animal Crossing and other games together.
We’ve been coming together to play all sorts of games since 2006, but one thing always keeps us together: we absolutely LOVE Animal Crossing!
We’re absolutely crazy about Animal Crossing and we put focus on being kind, polite and friendly towards one another.
If you’re thinking about joining us, here’s a few things you might like to know!
- We love Nintendo games such as Pokémon, Professor Layton, Super Smash Bros, Harvest Moon, Mario Kart, Monster Hunter, and Animal Crossing (of course!)
- We sometimes play Facebook games
- We also enjoy mobile games
- We even play the odd traditional board games and even some tabletop RPGs
- A few of us have X-Box and Playstation games but we don’t really consider ourselves hardcore gamers at all.
ACUKE’s characteristics include:
- a small group of grown-up gamers
- an average member age of approximately 38yrs or older
- a strict policy of ‘family friendly’ language – keeping with the Animal Crossing way!
- focus purely on our love for having fun playing games, but we also share some of our life achievements too
- sharing a very friendly camaraderie and level of polite friendliness we’ve never seen anywhere else on the Internet or in online communities
- not focused on being a huge group. We prefer people who really ‘click’ and take the time to give back to this little group of gamers!
- keeping things casual and light-hearted
- encouraging active participants, rather than endorsing a ‘lurker’ culture (we actively remove lurkers)
- holding regular gaming/Animal Crossing events – usually over wireless – and fun competitions.
Members only features include:
- Personal profile with information available to members and more information visible to friends, only
- Forums with space to talk about virtually anything gaming or hobbies related
- Members only access to the community’s friend code directory
- Chatroom facilities
If you’re interested in being part of this small but lovely community, click here to register today.
NOTE: If registration is currently closed, you can always email the firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you would like to join; we can arrange it for you manually.
Trouble Activating Your Account?
We understand you’re eager to jump right in and join our community! To begin using this site and you have just registered, you will need to activate your account via the email we have just sent to your address. However, we understand sometimes there are issues receiving the activation code.
The email will be sent from email@example.com with the subject: ‘[ACUKE.com] Activate Your Account’. Please allow up to 3 hours for this email to arrive.
If you’ve checked your spam folder and the email isn’t there, click here to try the Lost Password functionality and enter your username or email address.
Alternatively please email firstname.lastname@example.org.